A new chapter in my life, a new blog title. And very fitting.
Yes, I am employed!! Truthfully I am not trying to complain, I'm overjoyed that I have a job, and one I like at that!! But... don't all people who are employed feel like they're underpaid???
Anyway, I am now an employee of Veda International (http://www.veda.com.tw/), a corporate PR company based in Taiwan. We handle some big names, like Microsoft (MSN), Adobe, 3M, Corning for their branches in TW, but the account I'm specifically working on is the Guam Visitors Bureau =)
This means I handle all of the GVB's PR in Taiwan.
Cool beans! I mean, I love to travel, and I have to work, so I may as well do something that interests me, right? Not to mention... the fringe benefits! If I wasn't landlocked on this godforsaken island I could have been on my first business trip ever, in Guam, this whole week! And not just any business trip, but showing media around the island, hitting all the fun hot spots!
If you didn't know, Guam is like the Hawaii of Micronesia. It's gorgeous.
What a step up, y'all!! From a lowly unpaid intern to a real employee with a salary! And a business card! wowowow JJL's growing up fast, look out!
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment