Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot Hot Heat in November... Am I Still in LA???

Yeah, who woulda thunk.
31C in November. What the Hell.

31 may not seem that hot, but given the fact that a) it's November and b) it's not just hot in Taipei, but HUMID as well... well, it sucks.

I was just starting to get excited about wearing jeans, closed-toed shoes, and shirts with sleeves again, and then wham bam! The heat wave hits. And this is right after 2 earthquakes in one day. (side note: I was so deliriously tired when the first earthquake hit that I was sitting in my chair and I thought I was going crazy... until I looked at my closet and saw all my clothes shaking.. then I wondered if I should move under my doorway or not... and decided I was going to be fine. Oh, and I entirely didn't know there was a second one. haha)

What is this world coming to?!?! An end, that's what I think.
This is not normal. I'm convinced.

Just another reason why we need to take care of Mother Earth people! Please start recycling, turning off lights, stop wasting water and littering, and go plant a freaking tree because I can't handle fitting both my summer and winter clothes into this tiny closet.

On another note, I miss In-n-Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment