The rain is here. And it won't go away.
In fact, I can't even remember the last time we had a sunny day around here. Seriouslyyyyy... having spent the last four Fall seasons in LA, this is definitely not something this California girl is used to. Even at home in Nor Cal, the rain isn't this bad so early in the Fall! At least... not from what I can remember anyway.
It started raining late Sunday evening, and literally did not stop raining continuously until Tuesday morning. And it wasn't just a little drizzle or light fuzzy rain, it was pouring. All day. There was a cat outside my window that didn't sound so happy, and you bet I was glad to be indoors on such a rainy day!
Shamefully, I admit that when it comes to rainy weather, I'm a California girl through and through, and, as I usually did in LA, rainy days meant no class for me :) but since it seems that the rainy days here will happen much more often than in LA, skipping class every time the weather isn't to my liking isn't an option...
Time to invest in some rainboots!
No comments:
Post a Comment